<VV> 2007 convention

Gary Swiatowy garyswiatowy at summitlubricants.com
Thu Mar 15 12:58:46 EST 2007

Thought this might be a little interesting for some of you that like cars
other than Corvairs!

Seeing as how the convention is in Michigan I searched to see how close it
is to the Walter P. Chrysler Museum. Also being a MOPAR guy this was a "must
see" for me.

Comes out to be 16.2 miles away from the host hotel. And to top it off they
are having a Cruise night on Thursday the 26th open to all types of vehicles
which includes free admission to the museum, music, and food and beverages
available.

Is it OK to say something positive? Or are we only bashing this and other
conventions.....

Gary Swiatowy