<VV> Road Trip #3

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 16 23:42:43 EST 2007

Tulsa... 10:15PM

Fan bearing pretty darn loud now.  Otherwise, safe trip so far.  Belt still
seems OK and a spare is along for insurance purposes.

Anyone in the area that has a way to get some grease in there?  I suggested
trying to get ahold of a syringe and try injecting some fresh grease past
the seal.  Never tried that myself.  I think the EM guys do that for the
axel bearings.

So, anyone with a grease tool or syringe in the Tulsa area?

He's getting a 6 pack and turning in for now.  So, this would be for
tomorrow (Sat) morn.  If you are able and willing to give him a hand, please
respond and I'll let him know.

His cell # is 480-246-6703

Thanks.

Later, JR