<VV> Need help finding Corvair owners...

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 17 14:02:34 EST 2007

As part of my effort to get some updated contact info from a few
previous or current Fitch sprint owners, I have run into a wall as past
addresss and phone numbers are no longer accurate.

Could anyone who knows any of theses owners forward this email to them
or pass along my phone number 1-815-263-1963

Norman Rogers last address in AL
Jim Emerson last address in CO
Jim Sullivan last address in IN
Dave Stuecher last address in NC
Hans Vanderlely
Gerard Lopez last address in PA
Kevin Wiseman last address in FL
Wayne Lambert last address in IA

Any help would be appreciated....

If you know them or knew of their Sprint and know if it was sold or if
they still have it, I wouldn't mind at least having that info....

Rick Loving
RAL1963 at comcast.net
63 Sprint
http://www.putfile.com/ral1963/images/89414