<VV> stuff on VV now 4dr hardtops are great

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Sat Mar 17 14:57:02 EST 2007

BS. All you naysayers can whine about 4doors, but I part out coupes to
save 4doors! Everybody has a barnfull of coupe parts, so they're pretty
much worthless. Thus I'm usually forced to take the "bunch of stuff only
coupe owners would want" to the landfill.

I'm trying my level best to even the score of one coupe parted out for
every 4door you guys have parted out. Hehehe

And in all seriousness, good-condition 4door-special parts bring a
premium in the swap meet. Particularly things like the LM center pillar
covers, rear arm rest bases, interior backlite trim (how many have the
upper center "clip"?), tinted glass, exterior chrome trim, tutone
moldings, and door sill plates. And that's just the lates!

-Mark (4DOORS RULE!)