<VV> stuff on VV now 4dr hardtops are great

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Sat Mar 17 18:06:58 EST 2007

I payed pretty good money for a set of pillar post covers last year.  I club
member was moving and was selling a lot of parts on EBay.  He had seven of
the pillar covers, I got to look them over first and took the two I needed
(no cracks), another club member took two more and the other three were sold
on EBay.  Ernie and I payed the average price of the ofthe ones that sold on
EBay.  I got a good deal as I got the best two for the average price of the
worst three.  The worst three had no major cracks and were very serviceable.

dp