<VV> Silver Por 15 ....

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Sat Mar 17 20:13:21 EST 2007

The silver has more metal content and as a result doesn't go as far as
the black does. I used a quart on the interior floorboards of a 4 seater
car a little smaller than a Corvair... I think a quart underneath might
be stretching it a bit thin... but it will likely be close ( and depend
what you intend on covering... like if you're pulling the heater box,
etc). I used Rustoleum machine grey for my underside.... and the Corvair
as well! ;-)

Bill