<VV> 140 custom air Filters, do they work?

Jon Peters tallguy at joimail.com
Sun Mar 18 12:07:14 EST 2007

My father-in-law has a 1965 conv w/140 pg, I set the carbs up and it ran excellent. But as soon as I reinstalled the air cleaner assm. with a new filter the car ran bad, seams to load up. I readjusted the carbs with the air cleaner installed this seamed to help. But it seams like its starving for air. I've had 80,102,110 for years but this is the first 140 I've ever worked on. I see Clarks has an after market air filter assm. has anyone tried this out and does it work? $200 seams high but if it really helps than it would be worth it
Thanks Jon Peters SDCC 760-749-9014 (also of Jon's Toy Shop, Specializing in Corvair Toys)

Jon Peters
tallguy at joimail.com
EarthLink Revolves Around You.