<VV> Wheels for EM...

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 21:41:58 EST 2007

In a message dated 3/18/2007 7:02:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rusecular at yahoo.com writes:

The 14" wheels from an Infiniti G20 would work on
the  EM.

I've located a set but I'm not certain if anyone has  actually
used them on their car. If so, please let me know  whether
they've worked for you.

Regards,

Tony Irani
Charlotte, NC

Well - The bolt pattern is the same (4 on 4.5" = 4 on 114.3mm) But
offset/backspace is way different. Almost all of the newer wheels are intended  for
Front Wheel Drive cars. Those cars, almost always, use wheels with huge
backspacing. The Corvair, both early and late, used a very mild  offset/backspace.
Also note that the Japanese used Metric lug nuts, You  will need the 7/16" RH lug
nut that matches the Vair lug stud.  -Seth