<VV> The price of synthetic oil... <No Corvair>

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 18 22:14:31 EST 2007

We went from talking about synthetic oil  to ----->  gay games to ----->
Olympia beer all in one post.

Reminds me of the old joke.  Used to be wine. women and song, now it's beer,
the old lady and Kojak.....

Seriously though, what does synthetic oil, gay games and really bad beer
have to do with each other?

Never mind, I don't wanna know.

HUH!  is right.

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/duchesskyra
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!