<VV> towing a LM Vair vert

flat6vair at insightbb.com flat6vair at insightbb.com
Thu Mar 22 07:49:15 EST 2007

>From Illinois to Virginia Vair Fair and Back,  then to Daytona and back, tow dolly, front wheels up, 4sp Sprint wannabe coupe

250 mles ,rear wheels up, convertible,   overinflated front tires (was going to tow front up, til the diff told me otherwise)  bounced and swaysed back and forth if went too fast -- stayed below 50.  Realized later that had too much pressure in front tires -- would have helped to reduce to proper pressure.

thus -- it works either way.
and I just prefer the tow dolly

tim mahler
illinois