<VV> Early Door Hinges

Ron ronh at owt.com
Thu Mar 22 13:46:24 EST 2007

I started refurbishing the floppy door hinges on my Monza Wagon and discovered to my dismay that the front upper hinges are either different or have been drilled out and modified with a larger pin.  Whatever the cause, stock vendor pins and bushings can't be used in them.  Does anyone have a pair of early front upper hinges in half decent condition that they could sell?  I believe that they are the same for wagons, sedans and coupes.  If not a pair, then the driver door only.

RonH