<VV> Number 5996

kcvair at netscape.com kcvair at netscape.com
Fri Mar 23 13:31:52 EST 2007

I owned this car from 1991 to 1999 and it was a very nice car.  When I sold it, it went to New Jersey and the last I had heard about it was 2-3 years ago when it showed up in San Jose, Cal.  It really gets around, but I didn't sell it for what they are asking.  I don't remember the exact mileage, but I think it had around 12M when I got it and around 18M when I sold it.  It won several prizes at several shows.  I had it in Washington DC, Williamsburg and Dallas.  Mostly transported on trailer.  Ken Clark, Bloomington, In,