<VV> '67 Telecolumn - '65-'65 Holy Cow

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Fri Mar 23 20:08:12 EST 2007

Another thing I don't get is: The NCRS guys would never allow a tele column
in a car that didn't have one to start with. And if you are a Corvette fan
but not in the NCRS, stock doesn't matter, so I would think it would be
easier and cheaper (and better looking, in a modern style sense) to install
an aftermarket column by IDIDIT or whomever.

--Kent