<VV> '67 Telecolumn - '65-'65 Holy Cow <Now tele Parts FS

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Fri Mar 23 21:45:25 EST 2007

Hey guys,
I just found the little chrome hub that bolts to the standard 65-66 tele
steering wheel, the chrome "cog" piece that you loosen or tighten to adjust the
tele wheel... I don't need it, and it's not in real bad shape, although it looks
like it has little pimples under the chrome, so it's not a show piece.
If anyone wants it, I'll take $40 + shipping... or I'll stick it on eBay.
;-)
If anyone wants pictures, give me a holler... I'll take some pix in the
morning... If there's no takers by Sunday night, I'll give those evil 'vette owners
a chance at it...
<devious laughter ensues> Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Kentucky Corvair
1961 Greenbrier
1963 Greenbrier
1964 700 sedan
1969 Monza coupe