<VV> carb issue

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Mar 24 13:04:19 EST 2007

Valves?

Over the years I have had many a gas soaked palm when doing this. Never
gave it a thought. After all, the engine vacuum is sucking the gas
through the fuel inlet valve.

Or is the problem the dry palm? Since if the valves were misadjusted
engine vacuum could be low and therefore not sucking gas through the
fuel inlet as it should.

Frank DuVal