Subject: Re: <VV> Engine Temperature Issues

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 25 14:38:30 EST 2007

I used a round 3/16" diameter x 5 1/2"  ROUND hobby file that was a
little smaller than the fin gaps and attached it to a handheld
drill.  Worked great.  I can give you the brand name off list if
you're interested.

Stephen U

P.S. Hope to some day see if it actually reduces the temperature.

> The next step is pretty messy so I am going to roll the car out
> onto the
> lawn for an hour or two.  I have rented a high pressure steam
> cleaner and I
> plan to clean the fins with high pressure steam followed by a bath
> of Lime-away.
>  My hope is that this will remove most if not all the filth with
> out the
> risk of causing damage with a hack saw blade or drill bit.

Also a hacksaw blade tapped and hand held will do no damage..

Matt Nall...west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!