<VV> Engine weight?

GYoungwolf at aol.com GYoungwolf at aol.com
Sun Mar 25 16:18:57 EST 2007

I'm sure this has been answered many times, but I didn't pay attention since
I wasn't shipping an engine until now. How much, approximately, does a bare LM
turbo engine weigh with the bell housing?
     I have been advised of a service where you post your commodity on the
Internet and wait for a company or truck who needs to fill up a load to contact
you. I have been advised that what would probably go for $400 can be had for
$100 if there is no hurry.  But, I need the weight to post it.
Thanks,
Grant