<VV> Motor Still For Sale

Butch Chapman w5jax at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 10:04:41 EST 2007

Motor still for sale.

  I have a 4 dr. 1965 Monza that was in a wreck. The front end is some
what shorter then it was before. The motor was running fine at the time
and has been started and run a few times since. It is an 110 automatic
with standard rear end. It is still in the car in central Arkansas at
my office. The u joints are not very old and the strut rods were rebuilt
not too long ago. Also the wheel bearings have grease fittings. I am
selling the motor and/or any thing else from this car. E-mail me at
"w5jax at yahoo.com" or call 501-676-6693 days M-F CT.
  Thanks
  Butch Chapman
  Arkansas Corvair Club