MegaSquirt Re: <VV> fuel injection

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Tue Mar 27 03:48:08 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: <FrankCB at aol.com>
Subject: MegaSquirt Re: <VV> fuel injection

> Seth et al,
>     One of the advantages of MegaSquirt is that the  system is completely
> "open" so that you can use 2, 4 or 6 injectors.  to buy one  already
constructed.
>     Good luck,
>     Frank Burkhard
H'lo everone... I opted for the older Megasquirt 1 over the 2 because of
specific advantages ... check out their web page, there are a lot of user
posts.  It was a tough decision, because in computer stuff it is usually
better to have the latest version...

BTW, I bot mine pre-assembled and tested for $250, the software is
dowloadable for free, same for  test software for your laptop, ...

trivia r us  ken campbell, trivialating in iwuu