<VV> vacuum gauge tubing

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Tue Mar 27 04:01:01 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cliff Tibbitts" <tibbitts at qx.net>
Subject: <VV> vacuum gauge tubing

> I have added a Corsa dash to my 66 Monza with the 140.  I am trying to
> connect the vacuum gauge.  I realize it means less to the N/A engine than
> the turbo, but as long as it's there, why not use it?
I consider a vaaaaaacuuum gauge far more useful ... than a speedometer , for
instance; at least it jumps faster than my speedometer on my streeter vair
(g)... heck stick the vac gauge into the speedometer cutout, then you don[t
have to mess with those dang vair speedometers ...

reargards, ken campbell, ioer