<VV> Ebay Corvair -beware

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 15:17:32 EST 2007

Asked the seller about the missing title and the year and here is his reply:

"Georgia does not require a title on vehicles i believe older than 1982.
This vehicle was givin to me by a family member for some work that i had
done for him. He told me that it was a 1965. I would not know the difference
becouse Im not a corvair man,but Im holding the VIN tag in my hand and
according to these numbers its a 1965. I have a Georgia Bill of Sale. Really
thats all I know about it."

--
George Jones