<VV> EOS Oil Additive

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Wed Mar 28 13:45:43 EST 2007

What about for initial build and start up? I have normally, after using cam
break in lube on cams and lifters and bearings, poured oil right in on top
of crank, etc before final button up. Are you recommending to not use STP
for the initial start up?  I understand your comments for the longer term.

Chuck S
BBRT