<VV> Texas HOT

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Wed Mar 28 13:50:48 EST 2007

Yes, you can replace the shifter tube from the bottom.  The four nuts
holding the front bracket portion are installed on studs in the shifter
base, so you may need someone to hold it down while you re-install them.
You can do it yourself though.
Are you sure you have two speed wipers? Some cars only had one speed. Others
will have to answer your question as folks have done both, re cleaning
contacts in the sw and in the motor. Suggest you search archives as this has
been discussed a year or two ago, if you don't get an answer.

Chuck S