<VV> Parts washer fuid

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Mar 30 07:38:00 EST 2007

I bought a parts washer from Northern (similar to Harbor Freight) over
10 years ago. I used PCI's Hurrisafe 9030 cleaner in it as Northern
carried it in their store at the time. Water based and worked just fine.

I have now bought a newer product directly from PCI, Hurrisafe 9450,
parts cleaner with rust inhibitor. Still water based, environmentally
safe, yada yada.

http://www.hurrisafe.com/9450.htm

No price info on website, just call them. I think the federal government
is their main customer. PCI's plant is here in Manassas, VA.

Frank DuVal