<VV> First time this year

Guus de Haan GUUSDEHAAN at WANADOO.NL
Sat Mar 31 11:12:10 EST 2007

Took the Corsa out of it's hibernation this afternoon. At first it
seemed it wasn't planning on running this summer but eventually I got
it running. The normal spitting and coughing so I took it for the
first drive which useally cures this behaviour. It took quite some
time but eventually it smoothed out. Didn't get any boost from the
turbo today so maybe I need to change the spark-plugs. The weather is
getting better so it's time to get it running again for the summer.

How about yours, still in wintersleep, preparing for summer or
already full in action?

Regards,

Guus de Haan
The Netherlands