<VV> First time this year

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 22:50:20 EST 2007

My '62 Coupe is my daily driver here in Virginia.
  My other '62 Coupe is my occasional driver. Goes to church most every week.
  My daughter's '64 Spyder convertible is her daily driver.
  My blue "once and future project car" is not licensed or operable at the moment.

  So I don't have any Vairs to take out of hibernation!

-- Doug Mackintosh
  Corsa member since 1996
  Corsa/NC member since 1996,  Virtual Vairs member
  Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on