<VV> Safe and Fun at any Speed (LONG response)

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Tue May 1 14:12:20 EDT 2007

Huh, I agree with Hubble on pretty much every point he made in that diatribe.  I hope it's not a sign of the apocalypse or something.  That would be bad.

I too love my original-ish Corvair for olde timey idiosyncraticies, like points and carbs and drum brakes and vinyl seats.  They're all part of what makes it a "Corvair".  I drive my modern day minivan way more often though, I like the old school features but I LOVE the modern ones.  Luckily for me, I can have both - depending on my mood.

mikeH