<VV> Auto Recalls (all except 1960) !!

cjcavitt at comcast.net cjcavitt at comcast.net
Tue May 1 15:10:41 EDT 2007

ok that doesnt make much sence to me, recall on lugnuts-bolts on a 68? I know that the studs are longer on the 69 but if you have a recall on the 68 wouldnt you have the same recall on all previous years since they use the same studs? unless something happend in manufactureing of studs in the 68 year i dont see how it would only apply to one year. alos what is wrong with the hood of a 67? curt

From: "Secular" <rusecular at yahoo.com>