<VV> Corvair Fun Part 2

Airvair65 at aol.com Airvair65 at aol.com
Tue May 1 15:21:28 EDT 2007

One of the highlights of my owning Corvairs was last summer. I played semipro
baseball and major fast pitch softball until I was too old. A gentleman who
lived down the street was one of our fans, went to most every game. I heard he
was in the nursing home. I went to see him and asked if he wanted to go uptown
for lunch. He accepted. I had the top down on the 65 convert and we went for
a spin around town. He told me things about our town that I never would have
known. We had lunch and took another drive. A real high point for me. He talked
about enjoying the trip so much.
Bill Pierson