<VV> Fan Bearing Greaser

Rudy Korb rudyandbrenda at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 1 16:00:39 EDT 2007

Hi all.........sometime ago I remember reading that someone in corvairland had the fan bearing greasing tool that they would loan out, if we paid the 2 way postage.  I sure would like to borrow it for a short time before I am forced to replace the bearing.  I've tried Clarks, but they are out of stock and not reordering.  So please, if you have one that I can use, please contact me off vv.  Thanks,

  Rudy Korb
  Rogers,  Arkansas
  67 Monza Vert (with a slightly noisy bearing)