<VV> My right side mirror

DAN RORAFF djrcorvair at msn.com
Wed May 2 10:14:08 EDT 2007

When I bought my 65 Monza convertible, it had those 70's style streamlined mirrors.  Didn't look right on a 60's car.  I found a round correct Corvair mirror with out glass cheap (free), then found one with glass, installed it on the drivers side.  Looks great.  Went to an auto glass place and got a round glass, the
"objects are closer than they appear" kind. Fit, but had to glue (goo ) it in.  Works OK, but you as on any  car still need to turn your head and look before changing lanes. Did it mostly for looks. The mirror glass if I remember correctly was from a 75 Dodge Aspen.

Have to go now, it's sunny outside, I don't work today, my convertible is all clean and shinny and the top is down.    I hope you can figure out the rest.

Dan
65 Monza concertible