<VV> ugliest corvair option

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Wed May 2 15:29:50 EDT 2007

Once in Santa Cruz, CA I saw an white EM coupe with:

Fender skirts
Dual rear antennas
Black padded roof
Continental kit with a covered tire

The continental kit was a real hoot. I wondered how the owner got to the engine to check the oil. I guess the owner merely stood to the side of the kit, but the continental kit was big and all most obscured the taillights.

Joe White
CORSA, RMC