<VV> Not a Corvair Anymore -OPINION

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 3 00:52:38 EDT 2007

> Oh wait a minute.  It's a Late model isn't it.  Well at least it
> isn't a 4dr Late model.

No one can argue that the early model is remotely as technologically
advanced as the late model (for their day); unless of course they are
emotionally attached to the early for whatever reason which then
nullifies any LOGICAL argument.   I would venture that the general
public who have never been exposed to a Corvair before, when given a
choice between the early and the late, would in overwhelming numbers
choose the late as the more timeless body style.
Furthermore, in a purely unscientific, yet easily viewed comparison
in sheer numbers, when I'm counting the numbers of high end sports
sedans from lands far across the left and right coast while on the
road, it appears to me that the VAST majority are FOUR DOORS.  GO
FIGURE!

Crow for thought.

Stephen Upham