early vs late, again! was: <VV> Vair Fair time! (humor)

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Thu May 3 12:13:32 EDT 2007

At 06:01 AM 5/3/2007, airvair wrote:
>Hey, it's an early. That's a given. (G)
>
>-Mark
>
>Tony Underwood wrote:
> >
> > I'm wondering who besides myself I'd embarrass if I show up in my '60
> > 4-door.
> >
> > Those of you who know me:    No.   It hasn't gotten better
> > looking.   Runs good though.   It also has the positive attribute of
> > making anything else close to it look better.

OK, I already cut you some slack over earlies...

Don' be go talkin' down 'bout my '60.

If it leaked, I'd park it in your driveway just for spite.    But it
don't leak.   Except inside when it rains.

And yes I have a fresh Steele windshield gasket for it, just need to
get some free time and install it.

tony..