<VV> Vair Fair time!

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu May 3 09:13:05 EDT 2007

On May 2, 2007, at 8:05 PM, Bill Hubbell wrote:

> 2 days until the Virginia Vair Fair!  Who is going?

Thanks for asking, Bill.  I will be there!  Our club is the host this
year :-)

We have a really nice event planned for all you Corvair lovers, there
is plenty to do at the event, and if you want to just take in the
cars and spend a little time in Historic Leesburg there's a hotel
shuttle to take you back and forth.  Weather forecast is partly
cloudy with in the low 70s and high 50s overnight for the whole
weekend, which starts Friday evening with pizza, beer, and valve
cover racing.  What could be better?

The Paret vending lot will be full of folks hawking (hee hee) their
wares and a Spyder class for those bringing arachnids to show.  The
Rally will take you through some of the countryside of northwest
Virginia, but you'll need to pay attention!  Kids can try to beat the
adults video racing Saturday (my money is on the kids), and we have a
special Funkhana lined up for Sunday morning which will test all your
skills.  Saturday night is the banquet and concurrent kid's pizza
dinner (complete with movie).  Two tech sessions Saturday round out
the event.

Hope to see lots of folks there!  For more info, go to http://
www.vairfair.com
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa