<VV> engine fan paint

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Thu May 3 11:53:21 EDT 2007

My advice is to clean it up and not paint it.  Don't Rhino it . . . it will add too much weight . . . they make them out of mag. for a reason.  Black seems to be the natural color for fans, they all seem to revert back to black.  I have a red fan, run it for awhile and it starts reverting to black.  Unless it is a show only car l would at most put a thin coating of black paint on it and a good wax job to keep it easy to clean.

Terry Kalp