<VV> engine fan paint

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Thu May 3 11:56:00 EDT 2007

You want the fan as light as possible... any coating will add weight.
Best is bare magnesium, but I usually coat mine with a very thing coat
of either rattle can black or silver purely for cosmetics... seems to
stand up fine.  Seems the fans also powdercoat pretty well, but my last
few attempts at having magnesium powdercoated have been frustrating due
to outgassing.

Bill