<VV> Re: seat belts

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Thu May 3 16:25:13 EDT 2007

That's pretty funny. In my years at the collision shop, I never had an
insurance company foot the bill to replace seat belts after a collison
until the manufactureres put in the pyrotechnics (pre-tensioners) that fire
with the air bag circuit! It was always "you're the only one who asks for
that". After the pre tensioners showed up, there was no more arguing as the
belts no longer functioned at all.

Frank DuVal