<VV> RE: early vs late, again! (humor)

Bill Hubbell whubbell at umich.edu
Thu May 3 16:48:50 EDT 2007

Bill is ALWAYS listening.

Late model owners suffer from SPS (if you have to ask, forget it), which is
why they are always bragging up their stuff.

The rest of us know that only the 1960 was named CAR OF THE YEAR, and that
the 1964 represents the penultimate of Corvair Engineering before they caved
in and stole technology from the Corvette and body styling from the upcoming
Camaro.  Why, they couldn't even figure out a better air cleaner design than
the 1964 so they had to keep it for the rest of the run (other than the
changes that were forced onto them by the AIR pump).

In fact, the best argument for Early models being better than Late models is
that the Earlies were not designed by government regulations.

Bill Hubbell (VBG)