<VV> Vair Fair time!

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Thu May 3 19:51:18 EDT 2007

At 01:08 PM 5/3/2007, Bill Hubbell wrote:
>Besides, once you name it you can't kill it!
>
>Bill (who names all his Corvairs but none of his water-pumpers)

Many years ago my kid decided to name my '60 4-door.

She designated it  "...the little rusty car that doesn't have very
many good smells".

...why do one's children always cause their parents such
pain?    Today, however, she has no qualms about going anywhere in
it.   It takes her there, brings her back, she need not walk.

tony..