<VV> Welded vs. Bolted flywheels

cjcavitt at comcast.net cjcavitt at comcast.net
Thu May 3 17:20:17 EDT 2007

ya, its a huge conspiracy we started back in the 70's cause we knew if the average person could weld there own we would never sell one of our bolted :)  get real guys, when a corvair supplier has over 5000 parts for sale do you seriously think we would go through all that trouble to sell one item? and all this time i thought the vendors were here to help keep the vairs around but under that theory i guess its only to mislead them into buying our stuff.

From: Tony Underwood <tonyu at roava.net>