<VV> Time Has Come Today - the road calls...

kcvair at netscape.com kcvair at netscape.com
Thu May 3 18:13:58 EDT 2007

I did have both vairs out today with no particular place to go, just took them out and drove them.  Did notice the price of 87 octane was $3.19 and I use the hi octane at .20  more a gallon..  I'm getting ready for the day I can't afford to drive as far.  Doing Mini-marthon Saturday (13.1 Miles) and on to Corvair show in the afternoon.  I'm 68 and hope to be able do it for a few more years as that's one thing that keeps me going.   Ken

KCVAIR
66 CORSA CN W/AIR
65 CORSA CP