<VV> steering box lube

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Sat May 5 19:24:54 EDT 2007

At 09:47 AM 5/4/2007, vairtec at optonline.net wrote:
> [...]

Lacquer thinner.   Always makes me drool...

>Seriously, I've thought for a while that STP might work well, but
>how on earth do you get it into the steering box?

I just dribbled the stuff into the hole, took a while but patience is
a virtue.   Or something.    Anyway, the stuff seemed to work and it
didn't leak out.     I managed to get almost 1/3 of the can into th4e
steer gear... which means it must have been pretty much dried out or
empty or whatever.

tony..