<VV> Time for New Shocks?

The Tysons the.tysons at comcast.net
Sun May 6 10:55:34 EDT 2007

Almost time to remove the winter blanket and get the '65 coupe ready for
Spring/Summer events.  The Corvair hasn't had many miles put on it over the
past 20 years or so, but I'm thinking it might be time to treat it to new
shocks.  What is available for late model shocks?  I see the standard
Gabriels and the expensive Konis offered by our vendors.  What is the best
value?  I am more interested in a solid comfortable ride rather than
performance.

Any recommendations from the late model owners?

Thanks,

rickt