<VV> front spoilers

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 6 17:39:42 EDT 2007

I run 12 lb differential front to back. like 18-30. I Use this in all my Corvairs and it woks well. Spoiler, yes. Check your idle arm bushing and the pitman arm bushing. If one is loose the car can wonder during windy conditions and being passd by a semi.

mhicks130 at cox.net wrote:  ------------------------------
I took the convertible out today, under threat of rain and storms, as I
needed an attitude adjustment and figured I would just outrun the clouds.
25-30 mile an hour winds and it was a handful. What is the consensus of the
experts on front spoilers and stability? Tire pressure is 24 front, 32
rear.

Connie
Iowa

I'm going to find out soon. We got blown all over on I95 coming back from the Vair Fair where, it just so happens, I picked up a used stock spoiler. I'll be installing soon (this week hopefully) and I will report on any changes I experience. I do know our old 66 4-door with a stock front spoiler didn't blow around much.

mike