<VV> inquiry

STEVE SIMMONS sesimmons at suddenlink.net
Mon May 7 22:22:48 EDT 2007

Hi Guys and Girls   --- This is my first shot at e-mailing V V so look over my mistakes for now. I have owned many late model corvairs and have replaced windshields in them, but my question is; what is the availability of early model windshields these days? I have been reading V V for about three months now, and even though I have owned about thirty Corvairs at sometime or another I have learned a lot from your input in V V. Thanks in advance.   ---   Steve