<VV> Engine identification

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 9 04:10:01 EDT 2007

So, what?

Only 140s and turbos will be left for "Corvair" guys?

Not to worry... there are plenty of derelict engines stuffed away.  More
that any of us will use in a couple of lifetimes.  Note that as opinion.

Later, JR

CCE and CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater 500 Coupe "icemobile" 4/140 (50%)