<VV> Re:MOLY GREASE my uneducated take

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed May 9 07:23:18 EDT 2007

i have been using texaco molytex ep 2 in my grease guns for years. it is a
molybdenum disufide lithium soap grease for all extreme uses.  i figured if
the construction companies working in town came to us looking for it by the drum
 because that's what the big equipment companies want used , i would buy me a
 case or two of tubes.  the old time motorheads swore by moly as an additive
for oils , gears oils , and engine assembly.  i used to buy it in small
yellow tubes from clarks for trannys, engines ,  and differentials ,until  they
could not get it anymore.
moly is great stuff , even used in the space program ...
regards, tim colson