<VV> Vibration

Russ Moorhouse corvair65 at verizon.net
Wed May 9 21:18:13 EDT 2007

I took Stinky out for a ride this past Saturday and everything was running
smoothly. until I was just a couple of miles from home.  I noticed a
vibration in the car between around 35 to 55 mph.  I wasn't feeling it in
the steering wheel, so I assume I most likely have lost a weight on one of
the rear wheels, however I didn't hear anything fly-off and hit the car
anywhere.  I haven't had a chance to get under the car and look since then.

I'm just asking for suggestions on other things it could be, should I not
find where a missing wheel weight might have been mounted.

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Group Corvair Member
Corsa Member