<VV> moly grease

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Wed May 9 21:42:24 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 2:47 PM
Subject: <VV> moly grease

This friend of mine still has a couple of
> barrels of the powder and quite a few of the pint cans
> available or at least he did.
> Rich
************
Lunch Bucket Surplus, eh?  (g) ....   sorry, had to take a cheap shot.

Be aware that high quality moly powder is quite expensive, a barrel of it
would be worth about $10 THOUSAND  if repacked into small containers .....
McMaster Carr carries the good stuff, get ready for sticker shock ...

also, it is one of natures most inert substances .... it is common to hear
the worry that it might break down and leave a sulfuric acid - like bad
thing behind ... but I have not witnessed that on my guns or other metal
parts I use it on.

again , good news is that it takes a teensy bit to go a long ways ... it
seems to imbed itself into metal pores ( and your nose if you rub it ) and
just stays there for a very long time.

ken campbell, the moly man .... poly moly, i suppose ...